Thursday, September 10, 2009

Masina's First Week of School Book-- And a great Laugh!

Okay I had to capture this moment. Masina loves to draw and she enjoys giving me her pictures. I told her she can save all her pix if she gives them to me to scan. She enjoys seeing them online.

So yesterday, she gave me a book she made from her first week of school. I looked through and enjoyed her colors. She showed off to me that she's beginning to stay within the lines. I admired that portion as I went through each day.

Then I got to Wednesday and it took me a minute to figure out what she wrote. I smiled. But then I moved on toThursday and I busted out laughing! It's especially funny the way the sentence is worded. I love it!

Holler back any comments so I can pass it on to her :)




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment